*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


LITTLE b-ISMS

I love reading about the funny things kids say. And with that - here's a shout out to little Lexi, because frankly, she has some of the best kid-isms I've heard. Like the time she called me a liar. Or when she went around telling people her dad worked at the "gyn clinic." Oh, I have many, many more. But I'll have to get special permission to post those. I hope Tandy doesn't mind me posting these, but I just think they are too cute not to. Here are a few recent ones:


"Mommy, how old did Brian turn?" - Lexi (To which I gave the real answer) "WHOA, 3_??!! Wow, Daddy, that's older than you!!" - Lexi

"Is she still fat?" - Alexa about Aunt K. "Um, ya... she's pregnant, remember?" - Mommy "Oh, ya... I forgot!" - Lexi

A conversation at the dinner table:
"If we made a movie about this, do you think anyone would watch it??" - Daddy
"They might be grateful..." - Mommy
"Would it be a comedy or a horror movie?" - Daddy
"It would be a HORRIBLE movie!" - Lexi
We just stopped there and laughed... and laughed!

Ahh...little Lexi. She is always so entertaining. Well, I figured that it would be years until little b could be on par with the kid-isms, but that day has arrived!

Here's the little b-ism of the day:

#1. We were shopping at a store similar to a super Wal-Mart. I headed over to the frozen section and little b and Bri were following behind. They cut through the clothing section, specifically the womens undergarments, to find me. As they were walking they passed an advertisement of a woman modeling the said clothing, while propped up on a pillow, on a bed. Well, little b sees it and points to the poster to which he exclaimed in his little innocent voice, "Nigh, Nigh!" Bri couldn't help but bust out laughing and then of course, had to tell him that he was in fact correct. Oh boy.

Okay, now let's hear your stories folks! We can always use a good laugh!

No comments: