Okay, so my friend Mindy Lou "tagged" me. I've been reading everyone's blogs sporadically because frankly, as you can tell from my lack of blogging, that we've been completely swamped over here. But, I told her I'd do this so here goes... Oh and for the "older" folks - and you know who I'm talking about - a "tag" is like a getting-to-know-you form of some sort that the sender fills out about themselves and then forwards it on to someone else, then that person fills it out about and sends it out and so on and so forth. You follow? Anyhow, here goes:
ABC's "getting to know you"
TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Married. Brighton's the one who's "attached" to Brian.
B- Best Friend: You know who you are! BFF!
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate.
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item(s): pre-Brighton days: debit card, a fruit smoothie and a mall. Now: diapers. wipes. goldfish. dog kennel.
F- Favorite Color: White (yes, even with Brighton around)
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Da Bears.
H-Home town: Even though we won't be living there - Hawai`i is my home!
I- Indulgences: Shopping. Eating Desserts. Repeat.
J- January or July?: Two great months! I'll pick January for li'l b.
K-Kids: 1 awesome little b. he's like 3 kids in 1! I definitely got my money's worth!
L-Life is incomplete without: Oxygen. Oh, you wanted a sappy answer? Love. Aww...
M- Marriage Date: July 18
N- Number of Siblings: 3 bruddahs
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples. Um hello, my maiden name?
P- Phobias or Fears: Public door handles, bathrooms, buffet utensils (come on people, think about it!), hotel rooms, those nasty indoor play areas, restaurant menus - oh I could go on and on. No really.
Q- Quote: "You're a liar Collette." -Lexi, age 2. This was her response after I told her I didn't know where Shamoo lived (when two minutes earlier I asked her about seeing him at Sea World). Ha! Take that! She is still the "smartest" little girl I know. I love Lexi-isms.
R- Reason To Smile: 1.024 days until we are done with residency, but who's counting?!
S- Season: Summer, of course! Who doesn't like baking in high UV sunlight in the middle of an Arizona Summer when the temps are nearing 118 and your car is so hot you can't even touch the steering wheel (and that's WITH the sun visor on)?!
T- Tag Three: Tandy, Emily, Amy (H&A) - Ooo this is going to be good - can't wait!
U- Unknown fact about me: In school I loved writing reports, making posters, giving presentations and doing stoichiometry. Today, I can't even remember what I did yesterday.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Well, I did just eat ribs the other night, but on the other hand, I do eat a lot of chocolate and since it does come from a bean...
W- Worst Habit: Making sure that the faucets don't have any water spots on them. Thanks Elsa!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I like the dentist x-rays - especially after the dentist shows you your impacted wisdom teeth and keeps bugging you to pull them out.
Y-Your favorite food: Chocolate Chip Calzones (from CJ), Pazookies (from BJ's), Strawberry Shortcake (from CF), Nielsen's Frozen Custard, etc. We are making our future home plans based around these restaurants. :) You think I'm joking, don't you?!
Z: Zodiac Sign: Are we back in the 60's or what? In today's world, the question seems to be either what's your blog address or if I'm on Facebook yet.
So, there you have it. Some completely random and useless facts about me. Don't you feel enlightened? Well, enough about me - I'll be back soon with some updates and photos!


No comments:
Post a Comment