*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


STUFFED

Someone pass me a toothpick and some of those overly-saturated alcohol napkins - 'cause I just ripped into about a half rack of ribs like a wild animal!

Our banker recommended this place to us - and he wasn't joking. It is seriously good stuff. It has now become one of our top places to eat. But don't come here unless you've got an empty stomach. And I'm not talking like - you had lunch empty - but like you haven't eaten ALL day empty. Be forewarned you will also be leaving a few pounds heavier, with BBQ sauce in your hair, clothes and face, and with a ton of leftovers. My favorite is the half rack of ribs with Texas Toast, two donut holes (kind of random) and two sides of your choice - to which I usually choose the corn pudding (this is VERY good) and baked beans with brisket. Brian likes the brisket sandwhich with smashed potatoes and brisket beans. Whoa Nellie. And if you are planning on visiting us anytime, plan on coming here, and bring some stretchy pants.
And ten bonus points to the person who guesses the show these sodas were featured on. Brian recognized it right way - I had no clue. Any guesses?






No comments: