As I stated in an earlier post, I do sometimes post backdated info because I usually get sidetracked and forget about the photos - and then they pop up days later. So, here is one of those times. Without retelling the five-hour story of how the actual move went - from Hawaii to Arizona to Ohio - I will tell you that it did involve Brighton getting Croup the night before a 6-hour plane ride. It also involved a trip to the ER the next night (getting home at 2:30am) AFTER packing up everything into the moving truck. And then another trip to the doctor's office the next morning to find out he also had an ear infection. Lovely. So, the night we were in the ER, I busted out my camera - not sure if that was the journalist or the blogger in me - and took some poor, pathetic looking photos of Brighton (I had to turn the flash off just in case of some weird rule about cameras in the ER - and for the fact that everyone would probably think I was looney, for taking pictures at 2am inside an ER). Actually, they don't even convey just how sick he really was. And while we were in our fabulous curtain-divided ER room, I happened to see the following on an instrument. And the next photo was of a car we parked in back of, the day before leaving Hawaii. Coincidence? I think not. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment