*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


YET ANOTHER REASON NOT TO FLY...

We just got back from our trip today and while I have a ton of photos to post I just have to share this quick story.

Let me just start out by saying how much I dread flying. Even though, statistically, flying is supposed to be safer than driving, I can't help but think about the what ifs.

Anyhow, on the last leg of our trip back home, we encounter a little turbulence. As usual, Brian is having a laugh as I cringe at each bump. Finally we land safely - despite having to de-ice our plane and land on a snow-covered runway. Our airport here is very small so it's usually not crowded. But today as we were waiting for our luggage, we noticed a news crew filming two of the people on our plane. There was some commotion as they left the building and were escorted away by the police. After much speculation, Bri and I decided to check out the news tonight to see exactly what the big hoopla was about.

And you wouldn't believe it:

http://www.amw.com/captures/brief.cfm?id=45899

*SIGH* Seriously, what are the chances? And I was worried about the turbulence.

No comments: