*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


Merry Thanksgiving!

Remember what I said about the people here doing up holidays big time? We started seeing the mall done up, lights on houses and people's trees up over TWO WEEKS ago! We went to a tree lighting this past week, too. Even the wrappers on our food at restaurants were adorned with holiday images. It's not even Thanksgiving! So, we decided to join in the festivities and put up our Christmas decorations, too. And with the snow we've been getting - it actually FEELS like Christmas! Love it! I think we'll continue this early Christmas tradition when we leave - we love Christmas, so why not draw it out?! How about your town? When did you start seeing the holiday decor? So, here's to a very early Merry Christmas! Oh, and Happy Belated Thanksgiving.

Here are some "drive-by" photos I took around town...





No comments: