*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


ICE CREAM and RABIES

Here are a few photos from our first visit to the dairy farm which included the usual: playing on the tractors, running through the corn maze and riding on the barrel train. But on this particular day, little b decided to get more up close and personal with the residents...

And just as I was taking a photo of him in front of the goat, I was suddenly caught off guard by this lovely scene.

As you can tell by the blurriness of the photo - I was running in horror, to stop him. Meanwhile, his dad was just sitting there as if nothing was happening. I kept asking over and over again, "Did they touch?" "Did his mouth touch?" And although Bri kept assuring me that they in fact, did not lock lips - It's kind of hard to believe him after analyzing the second photo. What do you think? Ewww!!! I guess ice cream wasn't the only thing little b took home that day.



Two words: MORE COWBELL!

We love Fall!

No comments: