*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE US A NOTE (LINK LOCATED AT THE END OF EACH POST).

YOUR COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.


BEST BUDDIES

Before we left Arizona, our good friends Emily & Jason threw us a little going away party with a group of Brighton's best friends. Basically, we've gotten to know these couples very well because our kiddos (specifically the boys) are exactly three weeks apart and we were always having to walk around with them in the hallways during church.

We were completely surprised when we got there. Not only did she cater the party, but when we walked into the kitchen there were beautiful flower bouquets AND get this - photos of the three of us everywhere! That totally caught us off guard. I kept thinking - where in the world did she get all of our old photos from? And then it dawned on me - she had taken the time to go to our family website and printed her favorite ones. Very sneaky! Em is the most wonderful friend anyone could have.

To give you the background - she and I spent a ton of time together because we'd go walking with the boys every morning. Those two are the best of friends. The boys would eat their snacks and babble the entire way. And obviously so would we. Well, not the eating part. You obviously get to know someone very well, when you see them everyday. There were quite a few moments I can remember doubling over, laughing at one of her stories. She is hilarious. And patient. And super organized. And fun. And caring. And as Em likes to say - "and blah, blah, blah..."

In fact, one day I heard the doorbell ring and Brighton and I rushed downstairs to find this at the doorstep...












What a great friend!
The three boys along with quite a few other kids in the ward are all the same age and became very good friends. We joke and say that we hope we all stay put so that when the kids start school they'll all be in the same class. That would be so much fun.
Here are a few photos from the party as well as some older photos I found of the two boys hanging out. I know Brighton misses his friends! And we miss all of you guys, too. See you soon!



This is my favorite one. I always laugh because I'm like, where are their little legs? Plus, I love how they look like they're really into deep conversation. Too funny.





No comments: